Attend NYSSRA Nordic’s Spring Meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, April 27th at 7:00 pm. Use the following link to join us a few minutes before 7 pm:
Meeting ID: 846 7023 3595
…one tap mobile +16468769923,,84670233595#,,,,*546884#
…or dial by your location +1 646 876 9923 and follow the prompts.
The agenda below includes No. 8 “Ideas Forum” – an opportunity for you to suggest ideas for the 2022-2023 racing season. We want to find out what NYSSRA Nordic can do over the summer/fall to help clubs create and organize events for next winter. Do you have ideas for events, camps, clinics, race formats, and activities that racers expect in New York State?
Members, representatives of NYSSRA sanctioned clubs, officers, and committee chairs are invited to participate.
1. Attendance & establishment of voting members
2. Accept minutes of the Fall 2021 meeting
3. Opening Remarks from the President
4. Election of new Treasurer and treasurer’s report
5. Review of the past season by committee: a. Biathlon, b. Ski-Orienteering, c. Cross Country Skiing, d. Mid-Atlantic Nordic Ski Team, e. BKYSL, f. Insurance
6. Executive Director’s report – fundraising, e-newsletter, high school liaison, communication w/ NENSA, etc.
7. Old business:
a. Procedural action on re-appointment of Executive Director for 2022-2023.
Plus, affirm for minutes the email vote of 12/22/21 on two retro proposals (motions) re-appointing Bob Underwood in 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 with compensation.
b. Publicity and education issues
8. Ideas Forum
9. Appoint nominating committee
10. Fall meeting date
Reminders for organizers of events held this season.
• Mail your Event Sign-In Waiver sheets to NYSSRA Nordic insurance coordinator, Sean Halligan, PO Box 2220, Wilton, NY 12831. All sheets need to have the event name and date at the top.
• Mail your check payment for event head tax and sanction fee to Darwin Roosa, 115 Bozenkill Road, Altamont, NY 12009
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.