Forms (sanctioning etc.)
Club Sanctioning Form:
If you have a group of skiers and want to start a NYSSRA club to compete in the NYSSRA club championship series, please fill out and submit the following packet:
Race/Event Organizer sanctioning Forms:
If you are a race organizer and would like to sanction your event, please fill our and submit the race sanctioning packet. There are also some helpful documents listed below that will help you organize and run your event. We will accept Submissions at any time-however If submissions are incomplete as of December 15th we will remove them from the calendar.
- NYSSRA sanction packet –all events* should have this submitted
- Mid-Atlantic Junior National Qualifier Bid Packet – This packet is for race organizers interested in bidding to host a JNQ in the upcoming race season. Criteria and bid forms included.
- New! Online Event Sanction form– (fill it in, mail check by Snail mail).
If you are a race organizer and would like to list your event on the NYSSRA race calendar, but not sanction your event through NYSSRA, please submit the form linked below.
- Non-sanctioned event listing form – If approved your independently insured event will be listed our race calendar- For events with entry fees, we will list the event on our calendar for a flat fee of $100. The event will not be a scored NYSSRA event
Documents for event organizer use:
- NYSSRA Nordic Organizer Safety Policy-all race/camp/event organizers need to read this!
- Accident Report form -(just in case you need it)
- Bib Assignment Sheet – helps organize your racers prior to your race
- Finish Timer Sheet – record your order of finish and times
- Order of Finish Sheet – record bib order of finish
- Request a certificate of insurance – (also included in sanctioning packet)
- *New!Online Request for Certificate of Insurance
- Nordic Ski Event Entry Form – use this form for “day-of” registrants
- Technical Delegate Report – use a TD report on race organization. Should be submitted post-race.
- Race Officials List – make sure you have all the bases covered on the day of your race.
- NYSSRA Nordic sign in waiver – participants that sign up with online registration must sign in at event using this form. Print out several to have at race day registration.
- Official Results Spreadsheet – Use this online spreadsheet to submit your results to NYSSRA Nordic for points scoring. Your race must be submitted in this format. Please email this spreadsheet to email@example.com
- NYSSRA Nordic Race Scoring How NYSSRA points committee manages the Points series
- Overnight trip volunteer background information form– required for overnight trip organizers
*Events are races, camps, clinics etc. For free events for nyssra members, NYSSRA waives head taxes and absorbs the cost at this time.
If you are a race organizer who would like to promote your race through this blog, our facebook page, twitter feed or would like to post results, add a race write-up or share pictures please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants from NYSSRA Nordic
Job applications for NYSSRA Nordic
Save a copy fill it out and email it back to us- Thanks