NYSSRA Nordic’s Spring 2021 meeting on Wednesday, April 28 at 7:00 pm will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Members, representatives of NYSSRA Nordic sanctioned clubs, executive officers, and committee chairs are invited to participate in this virtual meeting. A Zoom link for joining the meeting will be posted on the NYSSRA Nordic website the day before the meeting. Use your desktop PC or smart phone. Be sure you have the Zoom Client app installed.
The goal of this annual meeting is to review the past season and begin planning the 2021-22 race season. Committee chairs are asked to meet prior to the Spring meeting to prepare a draft 2020-21 race schedule to present. Let us know if you will need to “share screen” for a file of any visuals.
Agenda for April 28
1. Attendance and establishment of voting members
2. Approval of the Fall 2020 meeting minutes
3. Opening Remarks from the President
4. Treasurer’s report
5. Committee reports: a. Biathlon b. Ski-Orienteering c. Cross Country d. Mid- Atlantic e. BKYSL f. Insurance
6. Executive Director’s report – fundraising, e-newsletter, high school liaison, communication w/ NENSA, etc.
7. Old business:
a. Season recap – anything to supplement
b. Fluorocarbon ban and enforcement
c. Second Vice President confirmation
8. New business:
a. Planning for CY2 (COVID Year 2) precautions
b. Race Schedule for 2021/22 Season
c. Summer camps, clinics, events
d. Publicity / Education work group (subcommittee)
7. Fall meeting date