Jan 082016

This report just came in from Old Forge:

“Just thought you should know that we’re supposed to get some small amount of rain tomorrow.  Our trails are in good enough condition that they could handle what’s predicted for tomorrow.  Unfortunately it’s then supposed to warm up to the mid-40s and rain Saturday night and all day Sunday (90% chance, according to the weather service).

While we’re hoping for a reprieve from Sunday’s forecast, there are too many people traveling a great distance to come to the race – and we don’t want to wait too long to cancel and really inconvenience them.  So, it’s official – the Sunday JNQ is cancelled.”

While this is a blow to the weekend calendar, the organizers have opened up “day-of” registration with no late penalty.  $25.00 to join the event.  If you don’t have a full team committed, we have a few teams still seeking a team member.  Please arrive at registration promptly to arrange your relay team.  Hope to see you in North Creek for a day of skiing.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.